As a new church, we are still growing as a community. We meet for worship on Sunday afternoon at 4 pm. Typically, we pray, sing, and listen to expository preaching and end around 5:15 pm. We meet at the Church of the Nazarene’s Building located at 705 HWY 902., Pittsboro, NC. After our service, our pastors are available to answer any questions or pray with you.
We would love for you to attend, meet the people of Grace Hill, and get to know us! We want to help you connect with God and with the Grace Hill community!
Parking & Accessibility
Once you arrive at our worship location you will approach the parking lot and our parking attendants. Please follow their direction to park safely!
There’s no dress code. We have people wear shorts and t-shirts, while others will wear slacks and a dress shirt. Our pastors will typically wear jeans or casual dress pants and a button-up shirt.
Childcare on Sundays
We consider the childcare/nursery a work of mercy toward the parents and children. We provide childcare for ages 0-3.
- Confessional – We subscribe to a confession of faith.
- Elder-Led – We are governed by a plurality of qualified and called male elders/pastors.
- Expositional Preaching – We commit to live, expositional preaching to equip the church.
- Gospel Proclamation – We proclaim the good news of our Sovereign Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Focused – We strive toward kingdom advancement through local church planting and revitalization.
- Word-Centered – We submit to the Bible as our final authority for belief and life.