As a brand new church, we are still growing as a community. We currently have Bible study on Sunday mornings at 9:45am. Typically, we also sing a couple of songs and end around 11:00 pm. We meet in the Old Agricultural Auditorium located at 65 East Chatham Street in Pittsboro, NC. After our studies, our pastors are available to answer any questions or pray with you.
We would love for you to attend our Bible studies, meet the people of Grace Hill, and get to know us! We want to help you connect with God and with the Grace Hill community!
During our Bible studies, we provide childcare for kids 0-7. These are safe and fun environments for your children. Safety is our top priority and all of our volunteers have completed a background check. You will see our Grace Hill kids signs and our volunteers will show you where to take your kids. You can read about our nursery (0-3), and “Praise Factory” (4-7) here.
Pull into the entrance for the Old Agricultural Building. You will find plenty of space. The easiest way to find our Bible study is to enter the courthouse roundabout and turn right onto the one-way entrance that is between the convenience store and the Chatham County annex building. Click “Directions” on the map below for directions.
There’s no dress code. We have people wear shorts and t-shirts, while others will wear slacks and a dress shirt. Our pastors will typically wear jeans or casual dress pants and a button-up shirt.
During the Week
- Confessional – We subscribe to a confession of faith.
- Elder-Led – We are governed by a plurality of qualified and called male elders/pastors.
- Expositional Preaching – We commit to live, expositional preaching to equip the church.
- Gospel Proclamation – We proclaim the good news of our Sovereign Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Focussed – We strive toward kingdom advancement through local church planting and revitalization.
- Word-Centered – We submit to the Bible as our final authority for belief and life.