As a brand new church, we are still growing as a community. We meet for worship Sunday mornings at 9:45am. Typically, we sing a few songs and end around 11:00 am. We meet in the Old Agricultural Auditorium located at 65 East Chatham Street in Pittsboro, NC. After our studies, our pastors are available to answer any questions or pray with you.
We would love for you to attend, meet the people of Grace Hill, and get to know us! We want to help you connect with God and with the Grace Hill community!
During our Sunday gatherings, we provide a nursery for children ages 0-4. The nursery is where we meet the needs of our youngest in our church. Our time with these little ones — newborn to age four– is spent singing songs, engaging them with play, and teaching them simple lessons about our Lord.
All children may check-in before our service. Nursery age kids may stay in the nursery after check-in. We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes early for check-in!
Parking & Accessibility
Pull into the entrance for the Old Agricultural Building. You will find plenty of space. The easiest way to find our Bible study is to enter the courthouse roundabout and turn right onto the one-way entrance that is between the convenience store and the Chatham County annex building. The building is also wheelchair accessible. Click “Directions” on the map below for directions.
There’s no dress code. We have people wear shorts and t-shirts, while others will wear slacks and a dress shirt. Our pastors will typically wear jeans or casual dress pants and a button-up shirt.
During the Week
- Confessional – We subscribe to a confession of faith.
- Elder-Led – We are governed by a plurality of qualified and called male elders/pastors.
- Expositional Preaching – We commit to live, expositional preaching to equip the church.
- Gospel Proclamation – We proclaim the good news of our Sovereign Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Focussed – We strive toward kingdom advancement through local church planting and revitalization.
- Word-Centered – We submit to the Bible as our final authority for belief and life.