As a new church, we are still growing as a community. We meet for worship Sunday mornings at 10:30 am. Typically, we pray, sing, and listen to a sermon and end around 11:45 am. We meet in the Old Agricultural Auditorium located at 65 East Chatham Street in Pittsboro, NC. After our service, our pastors are available to answer any questions or pray with you.
We would love for you to attend, meet the people of Grace Hill, and get to know us! We want to help you connect with God and with the Grace Hill community!
Parking & Accessibility
Pull into the entrance for the Old Agricultural Building. You will find plenty of space. The easiest way to find our Sunday worship space is to enter the courthouse roundabout and turn right onto the one-way entrance that is between the convenience store and the Chatham County annex building. The building is also wheelchair accessible. Click “Directions” on the map below for directions.
There’s no dress code. We have people wear shorts and t-shirts, while others will wear slacks and a dress shirt. Our pastors will typically wear jeans or casual dress pants and a button-up shirt.
Kids at Grace Hill
We provide a nursery for ages 0-3. However, we welcome all children of any age into our Sunday worship! We love our children in service with us, and they are NEVER a distraction!
We consider the nursery a work of mercy toward the parents and children and is provided only as an option! Also for your convenience, we do have rows reserved for families with young children in our worship space.
- Confessional – We subscribe to a confession of faith.
- Elder-Led – We are governed by a plurality of qualified and called male elders/pastors.
- Expositional Preaching – We commit to live, expositional preaching to equip the church.
- Gospel Proclamation – We proclaim the good news of our Sovereign Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Focussed – We strive toward kingdom advancement through local church planting and revitalization.
- Word-Centered – We submit to the Bible as our final authority for belief and life.