As a new church, we are still growing as a community. We meet for worship on Sunday morning at 9 and 11 am. Typically, we pray, sing, and listen to expository preaching. Our services last about 75 minutes. Our building is located at 705 HWY 902., Pittsboro, NC. After our service, our pastors are available to answer any questions or pray with you.
We would love for you to attend, meet the people of Grace Hill, and get to know us! We want to help you connect with God and with the Grace Hill community!
Parking & Accessibility
You can turn onto Churchwood Ln. and make an immediate left into our parking lot. Also, you may use our lower gravel driveway located right off NC HWY 902.
There’s no dress code. We have people wear shorts and t-shirts, while others will wear slacks and a dress shirt. Our pastors will typically wear jeans or casual dress pants and a button-up shirt.
Childcare on Sundays
We consider the childcare/nursery a work of mercy toward the parents and children. We provide childcare for ages 0-3. Nursery is only provided during the 11a service. As always, your children are more than welcome in all our services. Our nursery is only an option we provide if parents would like to use it!
- Confessional – We subscribe to a confession of faith.
- Elder-Led – We are governed by a plurality of qualified and called male elders/pastors.
- Expository Preaching – We commit to live, expositional preaching to equip the church.
- Gospel Proclamation – We proclaim the good news of our Sovereign Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Focused – We strive toward kingdom advancement through local church planting and revitalization.
- Word-Centered – We submit to the Bible as our final authority for belief and life.
During the Week
We also have community groups that meet throughout the area during the week. If you want to know more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.