As a new church, we are still growing as a community. We meet for worship outside during the COVID-19 pandemic Sunday mornings at 9:00 am. Typically, we pray, sing, and listen to a sermon and end around 10:15 am. We meet at Robyn’s Nest parking lot located at 69 Robyn’s Nest Ln., Pittsboro, NC. After our service, our pastors are available to answer any questions or pray with you.
We would love for you to attend, meet the people of Grace Hill, and get to know us! We want to help you connect with God and with the Grace Hill community!
Parking & Accessibility
Once you arrive at Robyn’s Nest you will find plenty of space. If you need to park closer to the worship location, please let us know so we can reserve a space for you!
There’s no dress code. We have people wear shorts and t-shirts, while others will wear slacks and a dress shirt. Our pastors will typically wear jeans or casual dress pants and a button-up shirt.
Kids at Grace Hill
We provide a nursery for ages 0-3. During COVID, we will not provide a nursery. However, when the nursery is going on we welcome all children of any age into our Sunday worship! We love our children in service with us, and they are NEVER a distraction!
We consider the nursery a work of mercy toward the parents and children and is provided only as an option! Also for your convenience, we do have rows reserved for families with young children in our worship space.
- Confessional – We subscribe to a confession of faith.
- Elder-Led – We are governed by a plurality of qualified and called male elders/pastors.
- Expositional Preaching – We commit to live, expositional preaching to equip the church.
- Gospel Proclamation – We proclaim the good news of our Sovereign Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Focused – We strive toward kingdom advancement through local church planting and revitalization.
- Word-Centered – We submit to the Bible as our final authority for belief and life.