As a new church, we are still growing as a community. We meet for worship Sunday mornings at 10:30 am. Typically, we pray, sing, and listen to a sermon and end around 11:45 am. We meet in the Old Agricultural Auditorium located at 65 East Chatham Street in Pittsboro, NC. After our service, our pastors are available to answer any questions or pray with you.
We would love for you to attend, meet the people of Grace Hill, and get to know us! We want to help you connect with God and with the Grace Hill community!
Parking & Accessibility
Pull into the entrance for the Old Agricultural Building. You will find plenty of space. The easiest way to find our Sunday worship space is to enter the courthouse roundabout and turn right onto the one-way entrance that is between the convenience store and the Chatham County annex building. The building is also wheelchair accessible. Click “Directions” on the map below for directions.
There’s no dress code. We have people wear shorts and t-shirts, while others will wear slacks and a dress shirt. Our pastors will typically wear jeans or casual dress pants and a button-up shirt.
Kids at Grace Hill
We provide a nursery for ages 0-3. However, we welcome all children of any age into our Sunday worship! We love our children in service with us, and they are NEVER a distraction!
We consider the nursery a work of mercy toward the parents and children and is provided only as an option! Also for your convenience, we do have rows reserved for families with young children in our worship space.
- Confessional – We subscribe to a confession of faith.
- Elder-Led – We are governed by a plurality of qualified and called male elders/pastors.
- Expositional Preaching – We commit to live, expositional preaching to equip the church.
- Gospel Proclamation – We proclaim the good news of our Sovereign Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Focussed – We strive toward kingdom advancement through local church planting and revitalization.
- Word-Centered – We submit to the Bible as our final authority for belief and life.
During the Week
We’re excited you’ve chosen to visit Grace Hill. On the Sunday you’ve chosen, one of our members will meet you here at Grace Hill and guide you through your visit and introduce you to some of our members.
Filling out the form is optional, you can visit anytime. We just want to make sure it goes smoothly when you visit Grace Hill. We would love to answer any questions you may have before you arrive so we can help ensure the time you spend at Grace Hill is both effective and efficient. If you have any more questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Community Groups (CG) are small gatherings that typically meet in homes to develop friendships and build community.
Community Groups are an essential component of life at Grace Hill Church whereby we seek to accomplish three purposes/goals:
1) Foster biblical gospel community
2) Participate in mutual discipleship
3) Spur one another to evangelism and disciple-making
CG generally meet on a weekly basis. They are a smaller expression of our church. Currently, we have four CGs. Here is a map of approximate locations of each group: