We desire every member to gather EVERY Sunday in Corporate Worship and spend time daily in Personal Worship.
 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,  not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
Worship is the natural response of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ. We worship because by God’s sovereign grace we have recognized God’s glory revealed in Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. Biblical worship renews our minds, transforms our hearts, and stirs our affections toward God. We equip believers to worship through word-centered worship in both corporate and personal worship.
- Gather on Sundays for Corporate Worship.
- Each Sunday morning we read the Bible, sing songs focused on exalting Christ, pray corporately, give our offerings, and listen to exository preaching. Read more about Sunday worship.
- At various times throughout the year we also see the gospel through the two ordinances of the church, Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- Spend Time Daily in Personal Worship.
- Personal worship is daily studying, reading, memorizing, and meditating upon God’s word and time in prayer.