Welcome to GRACE HILL CHURCH
Below you will find information to help you get to know a little bit about us. If you have any questions, comments, or you simply want to introduce yourself, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
Our Sunday Worship Gathering
Join us every Sunday at 9 am or 11 am!
Our Sunday worship gathering is located at 705 HWY 902, Pittsboro at 10:30 am
You can turn onto Churchwood Ln. and make an immediate left into our parking lot. Also, you may use our lower gravel driveway located right off NC HWY 902.
Click “Directions” on the map below for directions.
Visiting for the First Time
We know going somewhere new can be intimidating, much less going to a church for the first time! We’ve put together a quick summary so you can know what to expect.
Read our Confession of Faith by clicking here.
Grace Hill Church exists to glorify God by being a community on mission, transformed by the gospel.
We will exist to glorify God by being a community on mission, transformed by the gospel.
Our vision is the same as for every gospel congregation throughout time and around the world. As those who have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ, we want to bring him glory.
The main way we do that is through our life together as a church, as this gospel community demonstrates the love of Jesus through our love for each other (John 13:35). We gather together to sing his praises, offer our prayers, hear his Word, and care for one another. And we serve side by side to see Jesus worshipped as the true King both here in Chatham County and to the ends of the earth.
We cannot be positive about our life in the future as a church any more than we know what tomorrow will bring for us as individuals. However, we will strive to cultivate spiritual health for Grace Hill.
This means Grace Hill will not be merely a service or a one-stop Sunday shop, but a counter-cultural, missionary community that seeks the glory of God and the good of our neighbors in every sphere of life through the proclamation and demonstration of the gospel.
- Confessional – We subscribe to a confession of faith.
- Elder-Led – We are governed by a plurality of qualified and called male elders/pastors.
- Expositional Preaching – We commit to live, expository preaching to equip the church.
- Gospel Proclamation – We proclaim the good news of our Sovereign Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Kingdom Focussed – We strive toward kingdom advancement through local church planting and revitalization.
- Word-Centered – We submit to the Bible as our final authority for belief and life.
We love Chatham County and Pittsboro. Here is why Pittsboro needs more churches.
- Only 1 church for every 5,600 households
- Significant population growth in the next 7-10 years
- Studies find a low view of religion
- Steady decline of Christianity over the past 10 years
- 86.5% do not identify as evangelical Christians
We pray that God works mightily through us at Grace Hill to see many come to know and worship Jesus Christ. As you look at these numbers, pray for the established churches already in Pittsboro and for more gospel churches to be planted here.
“And he said to them, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.'” (Luke 10:2)